[RubyConf] help us reach 100 registrations!

David A. Black

Hi --

We've got 96 people registered so far for RubyConf 2005, which is
about 150% as many as we've ever had.

But there are still a lot of people who said they were "definite" or
"likely" who haven't registered. You Know Who You Are! :)

I have no doubt we'll get up to 100 -- and beyond -- but it would be
fun to do it SOON!

You can register at:

http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/register

and you can still register even if you haven't preregistered yet.
(Instructions are on the above site.)

See you in San Diego!

David

Adam Keys

I have no doubt we'll get up to 100 -- and beyond -- but it would be
fun to do it SOON!

I've heard rumblings of a pre-RubyConf hackathon to be held the
Wednesday and Thursday before RubyConf. Does anyone know about this?