RubyConf hotel

Matt Lawrence

I made my reservation yesterday and was told that the convention rate for
Sunday night was sold out and I would have to pay $189 for that night.
This is rather irritating, so I was wondering if anyone here has any
suggestions.

Also, I plan to drive from Austin for the conference, so if anyone would
like to ride along, I would enjoy the company.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.

James Edward Gray II

I made my reservation yesterday and was told that the convention
rate for Sunday night was sold out and I would have to pay $189 for
that night. This is rather irritating, so I was wondering if anyone
here has any suggestions.

Well, if you don't mind changing locations Denver has no shortage of
hotels.

James Edward Gray II