[RubyConf] InfoEther to sponsor Conference dinner

David A. Black

Dear Rubyists,

We are very pleased indeed to announce that InfoEther LLC
(http://www.infoether.com) will be sponsoring the Saturday evening
dinner at RubyConf 2004. Our thanks go to Rich Kilmer and the rest of
the InfoEther staff, who in addition to bringing us RubyForge are also
so generously contributing to the upcoming Conference.

You can still register for RubyConf, at
<http://www.rubycentral.org/conference>. Please contact us directly
if you are interested in conference sponsorship.

David Black
Chad Fowler

for RubyConf 2004 and Ruby Central, Inc.