RubyConf videos?

John Wells

Guys,

I had a truly wonderful time at RubyConf. It was a very enlightening three days, and worth far more than the paltry $250 it put me out.

My only regret is that I could not attend every session. I know the Confreaks guys were there filming...does anyone know if/when these videos will be made publicly available?

Thanks!
John

Laurent Sansonetti

Guys,

I had a truly wonderful time at RubyConf. It was a very enlightening three days, and worth far more than the paltry $250 it put me out.

My only regret is that I could not attend every session. I know the Confreaks guys were there filming...does anyone know if/when these videos will be made publicly available?

Next week they said :)

Laurent

Jeremy Hinegardner

Guys,

I had a truly wonderful time at RubyConf. It was a very enlightening
three days, and worth far more than the paltry $250 it put me out.

My only regret is that I could not attend every session. I know the
Confreaks guys were there filming...does anyone know if/when these
videos will be made publicly available?

Thanks! John

http://news.confreaks.com/2007/11/6/rubyconf-2007-status

Keep a watch on their blog, looks like "... We anticipate having the
majority of the videos up by the end of the week. "

enjoy,

-jeremy

Laurent Julliard

Guys,

Anything new regarding the availability of the videos? Or while the
video are being prepared it would really be nice if one could have
access to the slides.

Thanks!

Laurent

Bill Davenport

They've had the "...will be up by the end of the week" for a while. I
imagine there was a lot of editing to do with RejectConf that pushed
things back. http://rubyconf2007.confreaks.com/

They do have Matz's video up but I'm sure they're working hard to get
the rest up.

Great RubyConf07!

-bill