    My only regret is that I could not attend every session. I know the Confreaks guys were there filming...does anyone know if/when these videos will be made publicly available?

    Thanks!
    John
    John Wells, Nov 6, 2007

  2. On Nov 6, 2007 10:23 AM, John Wells <> wrote:
    > Guys,
    >
    > I had a truly wonderful time at RubyConf. It was a very enlightening three days, and worth far more than the paltry $250 it put me out.
    >
    > My only regret is that I could not attend every session. I know the Confreaks guys were there filming...does anyone know if/when these videos will be made publicly available?

    Laurent
    Laurent Sansonetti, Nov 6, 2007

  3. On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 12:23:53AM +0900, John Wells wrote:
    > Guys,
    >
    > I had a truly wonderful time at RubyConf. It was a very enlightening
    > three days, and worth far more than the paltry $250 it put me out.
    >
    > My only regret is that I could not attend every session. I know the
    > Confreaks guys were there filming...does anyone know if/when these
    > videos will be made publicly available?
    >
    > Thanks! John

    http://news.confreaks.com/2007/11/6/rubyconf-2007-status

    Keep a watch on their blog, looks like "... We anticipate having the
    majority of the videos up by the end of the week. "

    enjoy,

    -jeremy

    Jeremy Hinegardner
    Jeremy Hinegardner, Nov 6, 2007
  4. John Wells

    thefed Guest

    On Nov 6, 2007, at 4:36 PM, Jeremy Hinegardner wrote:

    > http://news.confreaks.com/2007/11/6/rubyconf-2007-status
    >
    > Keep a watch on their blog, looks like "... We anticipate having the
    > majority of the videos up by the end of the week. "

    speaking of which, are there RailsConf videos from May? I haven't
    made a legitimate google search yet, but I haven't heard anything
    about them.

    -Ari
    thefed, Nov 7, 2007
  5. Guys,

    Anything new regarding the availability of the videos? Or while the
    video are being prepared it would really be nice if one could have
    access to the slides.

    Thanks!

    Laurent

    Laurent Julliard, Nov 26, 2007
  6. Laurent Julliard wrote:

    > Anything new regarding the availability of the videos?

    These you're looking for?
    http://rejectconf4.confreaks.com/

    Best regards,

    Jari Williamsson
    Jari Williamsson, Nov 26, 2007
  7. http://mtnwestrubyconf2007.confreaks.com/

    - Bill

    Bill Davenport, Nov 26, 2007
  8. They've had the "...will be up by the end of the week" for a while. I
    imagine there was a lot of editing to do with RejectConf that pushed
    things back. http://rubyconf2007.confreaks.com/

    They do have Matz's video up but I'm sure they're working hard to get
    the rest up.

    Great RubyConf07!

    -bill

    Bill Davenport, Nov 26, 2007