Rubyforge and httpclient

transfire

I know I've asked this before, but I'm still at a loss. Does anyone
have any idea why every time I login to Rubyforge.org using httpclient
(v2.1.2) I get this message:

at depth 0 - 18: self signed certificate

My script works fine. It's just that I get this message.

Thanks,
T.

bobgus

Quoth Trans:

Rubyforge's SSL cert is self-signed.

Is that why I get a bar at the bottom of (your) mail message that says:

Invalid signature

I see this message from time to time - I am running Evolution on Fedora7

Bob G

transfire

Is that why I get a bar at the bottom of (your) mail message that says:

Invalid signature

I see this message from time to time - I am running Evolution on Fedora7

Stange. I doubt the two are related though. If you're talking about my
posts to ruby-talk I use ruby-talk-google almost exclusively, so I
don't see how that could be related, or even what Signature it's
talking about.

I'm pretty sure it's something to do with httpclient though. Last I
checked codeforpeople's rubyforge project worked without giving me
this message and my work is based on the same original code. so thats'
got to be some light difference between the two, but I haven't been
able to track it down. The core code looks practically identical. I
was hoping someone might know something that would give a better idea
where to focus my attention.

T.