RubyForge downtime

Tom Copeland

Hi all -

I'm taking RubyForge offline for a bit for a database upgrade. svn/
git/lists/gem installs/virtual hosts should still be available; only
the PHP part of the site should be affected.

Yours,

Tom

Tom Copeland

Hi all -

I'm taking RubyForge offline for a bit for a database upgrade. svn/
git/lists/gem installs/virtual hosts should still be available; only
the PHP part of the site should be affected.

Done, and all seems well (crosses fingers)... if anyone notices
anything awry, please let me know, thanks!

Yours,

Tom