    to point it to the new address - 205.234.109.19.

    Yours,

    Tom

    Tom Copeland, Oct 10, 2007

  2. On Oct 10, 10:22 am, "Tom Copeland" <> wrote:
    > Hi all -
    >
    > If you're having trouble committing to a RubyForge svn/cvs repo this
    > morning, it may be because the DNS change may not have propagated everywhere
    > yet, and I renamed the repo directories on the old machine to prevent
    > commits from being lost. So to accomodate this, if rubyforge.org still
    > resolves to 205.234.109.18 for you, you may want to add a hosts file entry
    > to point it to the new address - 205.234.109.19.

    When I ping it I see 205.234.109.19, but I still see the maintenance
    page when I point at it with my web browser. I cleaned out temp files,
    cookies, history, etc. Still no joy.

    Perhaps an automatic redirect could be done?

    Regards,

    Dan

    Daniel Berger, Oct 10, 2007

  3. Tom Copeland

    Phil Guest

    Or clean your DNS cache? On Windows it's ipconfig /flushdns (needs Admin
    priviliges).

    I don't know about the *nix variant, though, but I guess it can be found in
    man ifconfig.

    --
    Phillip Gawlowski

    Phil, Oct 10, 2007