RubyForge scheduled downtime

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Tom Copeland, Oct 22, 2004.

  1. Tom Copeland

    Tom Copeland Guest

    Tom Copeland, Oct 22, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Tom Copeland

    Tom Copeland Guest

    On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 14:40, Tom Copeland wrote:
    > RubyForge will be down from 1300-1530 UTC Monday October 25 for hardware
    > upgrades. Apologies for the inconvenience!


    Hi -

    RubyForge is up and running on its new hardware - dual 2.8 Xeon CPUs, 2
    GB of RAM, 200 GB of SCSI RAID 5 storage with a hot spare:

    http://rubyforge.org/

    All appears to be well, but if you notice anything awry, please let me
    know at .

    Thanks,

    Tom
     
    Tom Copeland, Oct 25, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Tom Copeland

    Tom Copeland Guest

    On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 15:19, Tom Copeland wrote:
    > On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 14:40, Tom Copeland wrote:
    > > RubyForge will be down from 1300-1530 UTC Monday October 25 for hardware
    > > upgrades. Apologies for the inconvenience!

    >
    > Hi -
    >
    > RubyForge is up and running on its new hardware - dual 2.8 Xeon CPUs, 2
    > GB of RAM, 200 GB of SCSI RAID 5 storage with a hot spare:
    >
    > http://rubyforge.org/
    >
    > All appears to be well, but if you notice anything awry, please let me
    > know at .


    Also, as part of the upgrade, we bumped the StatCVS version from 1.3 to
    2.2. Lots more graphs and charts, i.e.:

    http://aeditor.rubyforge.org/statcvs/

    Yours,

    Tom
     
    Tom Copeland, Oct 25, 2004
    #3
  4. Tom Copeland

    Jamis Buck Guest

    Tom Copeland wrote:
    > Also, as part of the upgrade, we bumped the StatCVS version from 1.3 to
    > 2.2. Lots more graphs and charts, i.e.:
    >
    > http://aeditor.rubyforge.org/statcvs/
    >
    > Yours,
    >
    > Tom


    Tom,

    http://copland.rubyforge.org/statcvs
    http://needle.rubyforge.org/statcvs
    http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org/statcvs

    Appear to still be using 0.1.3... not that I'm dying for the new
    features or anything, but if it was supposed to be an across-the-board
    upgrade, I thought you'd like to know that something got missed.

    Thanks!

    - Jamis

    --
    Jamis Buck

    http://www.jamisbuck.org/jamis
     
    Jamis Buck, Oct 25, 2004
    #4
  5. Tom Copeland

    Tom Copeland Guest

    On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 17:08, Jamis Buck wrote:
    > Tom Copeland wrote:
    > > Also, as part of the upgrade, we bumped the StatCVS version from 1.3 to
    > > 2.2. Lots more graphs and charts, i.e.:
    > >
    > > http://aeditor.rubyforge.org/statcvs/
    > >
    > > Yours,
    > >
    > > Tom

    >
    > Tom,
    >
    > http://copland.rubyforge.org/statcvs
    > http://needle.rubyforge.org/statcvs
    > http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org/statcvs
    >
    > Appear to still be using 0.1.3... not that I'm dying for the new
    > features or anything, but if it was supposed to be an across-the-board
    > upgrade, I thought you'd like to know that something got missed.


    Yup, sorry, I just ran aeditor manually - the rest will be updated when
    the cron job runs tonight at 12:30 AM...

    Yours,

    Tom
     
    Tom Copeland, Oct 25, 2004
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Barry Warsaw
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    305
    Barry Warsaw
    Dec 18, 2003
  2. Richard Kilmer
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    127
    Richard Kilmer
    Sep 16, 2003
  3. Tom Copeland

    RubyForge downtime

    Tom Copeland, May 11, 2005, in forum: Ruby
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    137
    Tom Copeland
    May 12, 2005
  4. Tom Copeland

    RubyForge scheduled downtime

    Tom Copeland, Jun 17, 2005, in forum: Ruby
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    98
    Tom Copeland
    Jun 17, 2005
  5. Tom Copeland
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    98
    Tom Copeland
    Dec 11, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page