Rubygame Music and Audio Formats

thefed

For some reason, Rubygame is printing to the console "warning:
incorrect audio format" whenever I try to make a
Rubygame::Mixer::Music object. I feed it the absolute path to a
verified mp3 file, yet it puts that out!

What would cause it to print out that warning?

Thanks,
Ari

Shawn Anderson

I believe the rubygame sdl werapper only supports wav files at the moment.
Try a wav file and see if it works.

/Shawn

thefed

I believe the rubygame sdl werapper only supports wav files at the
moment.
Try a wav file and see if it works.

I tried a wav file and it throws a legitimate error:
test.rb:9:in `load_audio': Error loading audio music from file `/
Users/---/Desktop/11k16bitpcm.wav': Unable to load WAV file
(Rubygame::SDLError)
from test.rb:9