    What would cause it to print out that warning?

    Thanks,
    Ari

    thefed, Jan 5, 2008

    I believe the rubygame sdl werapper only supports wav files at the moment.
    Try a wav file and see if it works.

    /Shawn

    Shawn Anderson, Jan 8, 2008

  3. thefed

    thefed Guest

    On Jan 8, 2008, at 3:47 PM, Shawn Anderson wrote:

    > I believe the rubygame sdl werapper only supports wav files at the
    > moment.
    > Try a wav file and see if it works.

    I tried a wav file and it throws a legitimate error:
    test.rb:9:in `load_audio': Error loading audio music from file `/
    Users/---/Desktop/11k16bitpcm.wav': Unable to load WAV file
    (Rubygame::SDLError)
    from test.rb:9

    thefed, Jan 9, 2008