rubygarden.org FAQ broken

Eric Schwartz

I sent this mail to <[email protected]>, but apparently that
alias doesn't point to anyone, despite being on the rubygarden.org
front page. Lacking any better ideas, I'm posting the feedback here,
in hopes that somebody can forward it on to the rubygarden.org
webmaster(s).

When I go to the FAQ <URL:http://www.rubygarden.org/iowa/faqtotum>, no
matter what I do, I get a notice:

That session no longer exists.

You are being forwarded to a new session.

This happens every time-- I can't seem to actually look at any FAQs!

Also, it would be most handy if there were links back to the main
rubygarden.org pages from the FAQ.

-=Eric

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Saluton!

* Eric Schwartz; 2003-07-08, 23:58 UTC:
When I go to the FAQ <URL:http://www.rubygarden.org/iowa/faqtotum>, no
matter what I do, I get a notice:

That session no longer exists.

You are being forwarded to a new session.

Please provide relevant information.

Web browser?
Proxy server?
ISP?

No, the third one is not a joke. German 'freenet' does use SQUID to
reduce traffic costs.

Gis,

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Rasputin

* Josef 'Jupp' Schugt said:
Saluton!

* Eric Schwartz; 2003-07-08, 23:58 UTC:

Please provide relevant information.

Web browser?
Proxy server?
ISP?

No, the third one is not a joke. German 'freenet' does use SQUID to
reduce traffic costs.

So do I, and it seems to work for me.
How is the sessionid stored for each client? Maybe the OP
has disabled cookies?

Eric Schwartz

Mozilla Firebird 0.6, in Debian/unstable.

Don't know.

My work. :)
How is the sessionid stored for each client? Maybe the OP
has disabled cookies?

Cookies are enabled; they are deleted when the browser exits, but
while it's running, should be fine.

-=Eric