RubyGarden question

culley harrelson

I think it is suppose to mean the page is flagged to be deleted. I
initially created this page then wanted to move it to NumericFormat
instead of FixedNumFormat. It says here:

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?FormattingRules

the following:

How do you delete a page from this Wiki? In the UseModWiki
documentation, we are advised to start the page with a link to DeletedPage?.

So I put this on the page...

As far as I am concerned your code is the end product of all the work on
this page-- feel free to delete all my stuff including the DeletePage
reference and put your code right up at the top.

culley