    --
    austin ziegler * * Toronto, ON, Canada
    * 08.57.35

    Austin Ziegler, Sep 6, 2003

  2. I think it is suppose to mean the page is flagged to be deleted. I
    initially created this page then wanted to move it to NumericFormat
    instead of FixedNumFormat. It says here:

    http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?FormattingRules

    the following:

    How do you delete a page from this Wiki? In the UseModWiki
    documentation, we are advised to start the page with a link to DeletedPage?.

    So I put this on the page...

    As far as I am concerned your code is the end product of all the work on
    this page-- feel free to delete all my stuff including the DeletePage
    reference and put your code right up at the top.

    culley

    culley harrelson, Sep 7, 2003