RubyGarden woes

Dave Thomas

Dave might be working on the server. He admitted he was fiddling with
things at 10:48pm EST :)

RubyGarden is no longer on my servers, so I'm afraid I can't help
there...

Cheers

Dave

Patrick May

RubyGarden is no longer on my servers, so I'm afraid I can't help
there...

I thought that you still ran that site, and figured from your post
about rublog you might be playing with things.

Sorry for the distraction. Back to work :)

Goodnight,

Patrick

Chad Fowler

Is RubyGarden still working? I can't seem to login, nor can I get to
any of the "older news" pages - they just come up blank, e.g.
http://www.rubygarden.org/article.php?sid=249

Any ideas?

I'm checking it out now. I'm afraid RubyGarden has been suffering
from a case of neglect recently (entirely my fault). I've been
talking to a couple of our friendly community web stars about helping
to revive it. We may not really get the revitalization effort
underway until post-RubyConf though.

Chad