RubyGarden woes

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Daniel Berger, Sep 5, 2004.

  1. Daniel Berger, Sep 5, 2004

  2. Daniel Berger

    Patrick May Guest

    Hello,

    On Saturday, September 4, 2004, at 11:35 PM, Daniel Berger wrote:

    > Is RubyGarden still working? I can't seem to login, nor can I get to
    > any of the "older news" pages - they just come up blank, e.g.
    > http://www.rubygarden.org/article.php?sid=249

    Dave might be working on the server. He admitted he was fiddling with
    things at 10:48pm EST :)

    ~ patrick

    Patrick May, Sep 5, 2004

  3. Daniel Berger

    Dave Thomas Guest

    On Sep 4, 2004, at 22:43, Patrick May wrote:
    > Dave might be working on the server. He admitted he was fiddling with
    > things at 10:48pm EST :)

    RubyGarden is no longer on my servers, so I'm afraid I can't help
    there...

    Cheers

    Dave

    Dave Thomas, Sep 5, 2004
  4. Daniel Berger

    Patrick May Guest

    On Sunday, September 5, 2004, at 12:24 AM, Dave Thomas wrote:

    > On Sep 4, 2004, at 22:43, Patrick May wrote:
    >> Dave might be working on the server. He admitted he was fiddling
    >> with things at 10:48pm EST :)

    > RubyGarden is no longer on my servers, so I'm afraid I can't help
    > there...

    I thought that you still ran that site, and figured from your post
    about rublog you might be playing with things.

    Sorry for the distraction. Back to work :)

    Goodnight,

    Patrick

    Patrick May, Sep 5, 2004
  5. Daniel Berger

    Chad Fowler Guest

    On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 12:35:22 +0900, Daniel Berger <> wrote:
    > Is RubyGarden still working? I can't seem to login, nor can I get to
    > any of the "older news" pages - they just come up blank, e.g.
    > http://www.rubygarden.org/article.php?sid=249
    >
    > Any ideas?

    I'm checking it out now. I'm afraid RubyGarden has been suffering
    from a case of neglect recently (entirely my fault). I've been
    talking to a couple of our friendly community web stars about helping
    to revive it. We may not really get the revitalization effort
    underway until post-RubyConf though.

    Chad

    Chad Fowler, Sep 5, 2004