Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:51:42 +0900
From: Matt Lawrence <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ruby
Subject: Rubyists in Boulder?

I've just been offerred a 12 month contract in Boulder, Colorado so I'd
like to get in touch with the local Ruby folks. Anyone?

-- Matt
Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?

i'm here in boulder.

-a
--

ATTN: please update your address books with address below!

| PHONE :: 303.497.6469
| STP :: http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/stp/
| NGDC :: http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/
| NESDIS :: http://www.nesdis.noaa.gov/
| NOAA :: http://www.noaa.gov/
| US DOC :: http://www.commerce.gov/
|
| The difference between art and science is that science is what we
| understand well enough to explain to a computer.
| Art is everything else.
| -- Donald Knuth, "Discover"
|
| /bin/sh -c 'for l in ruby perl;do $l -e "print \"\x3a\x2d\x29\x0a\"";done'

Brett Williams

Matt said:
I've just been offerred a 12 month contract in Boulder, Colorado so I'd
like to get in touch with the local Ruby folks. Anyone?

There are a half handful of us in Fort Collins (not too far).