    thanks

    Lionel.

    , Jul 25, 2007

  2. Andrew Thompson, Jul 25, 2007

    On Jul 25, 4:58 pm, "Andrew Thompson" <u32984@uwe> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > >Is it possible to call another ant script from within your ant script?

    > Yes. Did you have any Java questions?

    It's for a Java project and there have been several other ant posts in
    this newsgroup (unfortunately none that I found answered my question).
    I wasn't able to find an ant newsgroup so this was the obvious choice.

    So if you would be so kind as to let me know that would actually be
    helpful.

    Thanks

    Lionel.

    , Jul 25, 2007
  4. wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >> >Is it possible to call another ant script from within your ant script?

    >> Yes. Did you have any Java questions?

    >It's for a Java project and there have been several other ant posts in
    >this newsgroup (unfortunately none that I found answered my question).
    >I wasn't able to find an ant newsgroup so this was the obvious choice.
    >
    >So if you would be so kind as to let me know that would actually be
    >helpful.

    Let you know what? I see only one question from
    you on this thread, and that was answered in my
    first reply, in the first (single word) sentence.

    Perhaps you should review..
    <http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>

    As an aside, one of the things that document would
    recommend is consultiing the documentation for the
    tool(s) being used. Do you know where to find the
    (or any) page that lists details on the Ant core tasks?

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 26, 2007
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=, Jul 26, 2007

    On Jul 26, 10:30 am, Arne Vajhøj <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Is it possible to call another ant script from within your ant script?

    > http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/ant.html

    Thank you very much. I obviously was using the wrong searches :(.

    Thanks

    Lionel.

    , Jul 26, 2007

    On Jul 26, 10:00 am, "Andrew Thompson" <u32984@uwe> wrote:
    > Perhaps you should review..
    > <http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>

    I wrote a long response about the processes I go through before
    posting and that I've read the above a few times before. Instead, on
    review of my post and since you are normally very helpful I've decided
    to just refer you specifically to http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#id272330

    I will spare any further posts as the group does not need to hear
    anymore.

    Lionel.

    , Jul 26, 2007