    Disclaimer 1: I already looked at aspfaq.com.

    Disclaimer 2: I realize I used the phrase "ASP pages" in this post, which is
    redundant along the lines of NIC Card, ATM Machine, and PINor VIN Number.
    middletree, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Yes, you can mix ASP and ASP.NET pages. Just remember that since two
    different "engines" process each of these, you can not share
    session/application information between two pages. Also, for the same
    application, you need separate global.asa and global.asax scripts, since the
    events in each of the pages is processed separately. However, you can share
    cookies on the same domain.

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netBooks

    "middletree" <> wrote in message
    > It's a long story about why I'm asking, but if a .NET-built site is

    running

    Manohar Kamath [MVP], Jan 22, 2004

  3. middletree

    middletree Guest

    Thanks. Since there won't be cookies or sessions involved in my case, this
    sounds like it should go pretty smoothly.

    middletree, Jan 22, 2004