run asp.net from CD and check .net framework

Andrew

I' ve a cd with my asp.net application and cassini webserver ...
it work's ok on machine with .net framework installed ... but
can i from cd check if .net framework is isntalled and then install it ?
I use the great sample launcher linked in the MSDN .. but can i in the
autorun.inf before run the launcher check and install the .net framework ???

thanks
andrew

Andrew

thanks Karl,
i download and try the bootstrapper it's ok , but i can't launch a .exe ,
it only allows to launch an .msi ... and in my scenario i don't have to
install
an app but i 've to launch the launcher.exe from start my asp.net app ...

tnx in advance fro help
andrew