    ====
    Read or write articles on just about anything
    http://www.HowToDoThings.com
    Peter Morris [Droopy Eyes Software], Sep 9, 2004

  2. "Peter Morris [Droopy Eyes Software]" <> wrote
    in message news:eli7O$...
    > Should I include my designers in the same assembly as my controls? This
    > seems to me to be a bit of a mix up of purposes. Do you people typically
    > provide a single assembly with both controls + designers in, or do you
    > create an additional ".Design" assembly in which you place all of your
    > designers?

    The purpose of my assembly is the controls. I want to provide design-time
    support for the controls. Some of that support is in the .Design namespace,
    so I include types from that namespace in the main assembly.
    --
    John Saunders
    johnwsaundersiii at hotmail
    John Saunders, Sep 9, 2004