    Darshit Rao Guest

    I want to run the macro present inside the excel sheet using the Java
    code. Is is possible using Java code? Please help

    Darshit Rao, Jan 20, 2005

  2. Darshit Rao

    Ann Guest

    "Darshit Rao" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I want to run the macro present inside the excel sheet using the Java
    > code. Is is possible using Java code? Please help

    Is that your real first name? (-_-) [smiley for the naysayers]
    You can get the contents of an Excel cell easily enough
    by using the Java Excel API.
    The macro is probably vba code (this is my guess.)
    You can then intrepret the vba code, getting/putting other cells as
    necessary.

    Ann, Jan 20, 2005

  3. Darshit Rao wrote
    > I want to run the macro present inside the excel sheet using the Java
    > code. Is is possible using Java code? Please help

    Try

    Runtime.exec( "dos_prompt_command" );

    --
    Heiner Kuecker