run flash using javascript

Torunn

Using javascript I'd like to run multiple istances of flash in order to
watch differents video at same time. Is there anyone that can help me ?

Thanks
Torunn

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Torunn said:
Using javascript I'd like to run multiple istances of flash in order to
watch differents video at same time. Is there anyone that can help me ?

This is not something J(ava)Script is really suited for. Why do you not
just refer to more than one Flash object in your HTML document, using
several `object' elements with different parameters instead of just one?

PointedEars