run macro from java script

zvia.awasker

Hi,

I am not familur with java script i am at beginning and I have wrote a
java script that open word document but I didn't success to run a macro
that exist in the Word document.

var wordDoc=new ActiveXObject('Word.Application');
wordDoc.Application.Visible=true;
FileName="C:\\SID.doc";
wordDoc.documents.open(FileName);

Which method should i use here to run the macro ???

I have tried wordDoc.Application.Run "MacroName";
but then when i run it i get an error that ==> ; was expected

Please Advice.
Regards,
Zvia.

P.S. I will glad to have a refernce to good tutorial .