Run-time error: Server Application Unavailable

Matthew Louden

I am new to ASP.NET, but I know ASP. I just download a ASP.NET sample in
http://www.asp101.com/samples/calendar_aspx.asp and run it. It produces the
following run-time error. Any ideas?? Thanks!!

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser
to retry your request.
Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific
request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server.
Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

Oliver

Hi Matthew,

You probably haven't set the permissions yet. Here's a link to get you started:

http://authors.aspalliance.com/kenc/faq2.aspx