Run Your Own Company Site!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by sheena, Sep 19, 2006.

  1. sheena

    sheena Guest

    Wickedinnovations is an international web design and development firm
    serving as a platform for the distribution of superior Internet and web
    design, planning and research. We provide you and your business with an
    effective, efficient and attractive presentation on the World Wide Web.

    Our Web Design Expertise include:
    -Database Driven Websites
    -Pay site and Tour pages
    - MGP and TGP Galleries
    -Static & Animated Banners
    -Full Page Ads (FPA)
    -Half Page Ads (HPA)
    -Photo and Video Editing
    -Manual/Auto Gallery Submissions
    -Partner Account Submissions, Image Editing
    -and more!

    See how we can help your business go online at
    http://www.wickedinnovations.com/

    sheena, Sep 19, 2006