running 64 bit web application on 32 bit windows server 2003

Guest

Hi,

We are trying to purchase VS 2005 64 bit version. When we create web
applications using 64 bit VS 2005, do we need to have 64 bit IIS server
and/or 64 bit sql server to run those applications? If we move to 64 IIS
server, can we run both 32 bit and 64 bit web applications?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
sridhar.