running a c program from a python script

johnclare

Help - I'm (very) new to python. I want to run run a c executable from
a python script - how do I do this?

Many thanks for your help,

Scott David Daniels

johnclare said:
Help - I'm (very) new to python. I want to run run a c executable from
a python script - how do I do this?

Many thanks for your help,
generally:
import os
os.execl(program_location)
Look in os, Process management for further details. The next time
you ask, you really should mention your OS and Python versions; the
fiddley details differ.

--Scott David Daniels
(e-mail address removed)