Running a managed web service proxy client on a PC without .NET framework

Jorge Loureriro

Hi,

i'm working on a dll that uses managed code in C++ and consumes C# web
services throught a proxy client created using VS .net.

I want to load this dll in a aplication created using native c++ and
running it in a pc without .net framework installed.
Anyone knows how this could be possible ?
Is there any way to compile this dll including all necessary
dependencies so that i don't have to install anything else?

Thanks in advance,

Jorge Loureiro

Rolf Tollerud

Possible you could use the
Salamander .NET protector.

"Our protector is not an obfuscator, rather it converts the decompilable
Microsoft Intermediate Language code (MSIL or CIL) of your assemblies into
native format while keeping all .NET metadata intact, and thus it provides
the same level of protection as native C/C++ code"

http://www.remotesoft.com/salamander/protector.html

Regards
Rolf Tollerud