    dependencies so that i don't have to install anything else?

    Thanks in advance,

    Jorge Loureiro
    Jorge Loureriro, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Jorge Loureriro

    Tu-Thach Guest

    Jorge
    If you are going to use managed code in your application, you must have .NET run-time installed

    Tu-Thac

    ----- Jorge Loureriro wrote: ----

    Hi

    i'm working on a dll that uses managed code in C++ and consumes C# we
    services throught a proxy client created using VS .net

    I want to load this dll in a aplication created using native c++ an
    running it in a pc without .net framework installed
    Anyone knows how this could be possible
    Is there any way to compile this dll including all necessar

    Tu-Thach, Feb 2, 2004

  3. Possible you could use the
    Salamander .NET protector.

    "Our protector is not an obfuscator, rather it converts the decompilable
    Microsoft Intermediate Language code (MSIL or CIL) of your assemblies into
    native format while keeping all .NET metadata intact, and thus it provides
    the same level of protection as native C/C++ code"

    http://www.remotesoft.com/salamander/protector.html

    Regards
    Rolf Tollerud

    Rolf Tollerud, Feb 11, 2004