Running a Perl Script in ASP.NET

Titof

Hello,

i want to create an active webpage that displays the
status of users quotas on a volume of a server.
I installed IIS on this server and installed Win2k server
Resource Kit because the Perl script "DiskQuotas.pl"
exactly doing what i want.
I created a function (see below) that running the script
in a dos-command mode... BUT nothing happens :((
please help me

My asp.net function is :

Private sub page_load(....)
'First time, i tried this
Label2.Text = ExecuteApp("c:\perl\bin\perl.exe_
c:\perl\diskquotas.pl -query -format csv e:_
c:\report\Quotas.csv")
'Second time..... i put the entire command line in a bat
file
Label2.Text = ExecuteApp("C:\quotas.bat")
end sub

Public Function ExecuteApp(ByVal cmd As String) As String
Dim output As String
Dim errors As String
'create a tempfilecollection for output and error messages
Dim tf As New System.CodeDom.Compiler.TempFileCollection
'execute the command
System.CodeDom.Compiler.Executor.ExecWaitWithCapture(cmd,
tf, output, errors)
'read the file with the output of the command and return
its content
Dim sr As System.IO.StreamReader = System.IO.File.OpenText
(output)
ExecuteApp = sr.ReadToEnd
sr.Close()
'Delete the temporary files