    I am a noob in programing, so don't be mad if it's a bad question!

    I wonder if i could run a program i've made in ruby, without CMD or
    ruby??

    Sigge Sg, Jan 23, 2009

  2. Sigge Sg

    List.rb Guest

    Ruby2exe?

    List.rb, Jan 23, 2009

  3. > I am a noob in programing, so don't be mad if it's a bad question!

    > I wonder if i could run a program i've made in ruby, without CMD or
    > ruby??

    What does "without ruby" mean?
    On a computer where ruby isn't installed? Or just withou invoking ruby on the command-line?

    --
    "Configure complete, now type 'make' and PRAY."

    (configure script of zsnes - www.zsnes.com)

    Jakub Pavlík jn., Jan 23, 2009
  4. Sigge Sg

    Sigge Sg Guest