Running AJAX extension ASP application

anbaesivam

I have developed an ASP application with AJAX Extension 1.0. When I run the
application from VS 2008, the webpages with AJAX are opened properly. Then I
configured the application in IIS server as a new virtual directory under
default web site. My Operating system is Windows Server 2003. When I try to
access the application configured in IIS, I got the following error. When I
configured the application in my XP system IIS, it works fine.

<Error message shown in the browser>

Server Application Unavailable
The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is
currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser
to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific
request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server.
Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

<Error message End>

Message shown in the event viewer

Message1:

Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created.
Error: 0x80070005 Access is denied.

------------------

Message 2:

Failed to initialize the AppDomain:/LM/W3SVC/1/Root/test

Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException

Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.
Access is denied.

StackTrace: at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName,
String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint,
StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean
forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String
codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark&
stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef,
Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean
forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString,
Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean
forIntrospection)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName,
Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args,
CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, Evidence securityInfo,
StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
at System.AppDomain.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
at System.AppDomain.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName)
at
System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateAppDomainWithHostingEnvironment(String
appId, IApplicationHost appHost, HostingEnvironmentParameters
hostingParameters)
at
System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateAppDomainWithHostingEnvironmentAndReportErrors(String
appId, IApplicationHost appHost, HostingEnvironmentParameters
hostingParameters)

Steven Cheng

Hi anbaesivam,

Regarding on this issue, I've found your new post in the following ASPNET
newsgroup and replied you there:

as for this newsgroup, it is dedicated for classic ASP (not .net based web
application). If you have other ASP.NET questions, welcome to post in the
above ASP.NET dedicated newsgroup.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

(e-mail address removed).

From: =?Utf-8?B?YW5iYWVzaXZhbQ==?= <[email protected]>
Subject: Running AJAX extension ASP application
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 21:02:03 -0800
[...]

Please advice me how to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.