Running ASP.NET Web Services with SharePoint 2003

Craig Neuwirt

I just installed BizTalk and SharePoint Services on Windows 2003 Server. I
had an existing set of ASP.NET Web Services running on the server prior to
installing BizTalk and SharePoint. After installation I was unable to view
the wsdl for the web services. After changing the trust level to HIGH in
c://inetpub/web.config (for SharePoint), I was able to view the wsdl.
However I get a permission exception when invoking the service.

Does anybody know how to get existing Web Services to run on a machine with
BizTalk and Sharepoint?

thanks,
craig