    Thank you,

    Regards,

    Raj.
    Raj, Jul 23, 2008

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2143

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jul 23, 2008

  3. "Raj" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a way that I can run asp pages through taskscheduler?

    The answer is yes. Slap the following in a VBS file.

    Dim oWinHTTP

    Set oWinHTTP = CreateObject("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1")

    oWinHTTP.Open "GET", "http://server/fileToRun.asp", False
    oWinHTTP.Send

    Add the VBS file to task scheduler.

    --