    for?

    thanks,

    -Steve

    Steve Richter, May 3, 2005

  2. You could probably run a thread on application on_start that invokes a timer
    event, and mails you as you need.

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    ASP.NET MVP
    Microsoft Regional Director

    John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\), May 3, 2005

  3. Just create a non-public page that does what you need and invoke it remotely
    at will - via your browser. And, if you really need to automate it just in
    put it in a scheduled task that runs on your local pc.

    Mark Newmister, May 4, 2005
  4. Mark Newmister wrote:
    > Just create a non-public page that does what you need and invoke it

    remotely
    > at will - via your browser. And, if you really need to automate it

    just in
    > put it in a scheduled task that runs on your local pc.

    what a great idea!

    thanks,

    -Steve

    Steve Richter, May 6, 2005