    Thanks alot,
    Alina

    , Feb 22, 2006

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On 22 Feb 2006 07:24:54 -0800, wrote, quoted or
    indirectly quoted someone who said :

    >I am developing an application that supports loading plugins. It is
    >using the JPF framwork. The problem that I am having is that I want to
    >start each of the plugins within the application in different java
    >versions (start a JVM within another JVM). Currently, the plugins are
    >running as parts of my main application and not as different
    >applications...this is what JPF supports.
    >
    >Can anyone please help me with this? It is really important that I
    >manage to do this.

    then you must do an exec to fire up the other JVM and pass it enough
    information to find the cache of the full story it needs to invoke the
    plugin.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:53:57 GMT, Roedy Green

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/exec.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Feb 23, 2006

    Thanks alot for your reply...could you please give me some more
    details? I read through the link you sent me, but I still don't manage
    to understand what I would have to do. How would the original VM clsses
    communicate with the classes in the new VM?

    Thanks,
    Alina

    , Mar 9, 2006