running dos commands using c

kapsi

Hey all,
I was just wondering as to how to implement dos commands and windows
commands using the C language?
any ideas?

Emmanuel Delahaye

kapsi wrote on 31/07/05 :
I was just wondering as to how to implement dos commands and windows
commands using the C language?
any ideas?

What do you want exactly ? In the title you said "running dos command".
Now you ask for "implement dos commands". I'm lost. Try to be
consistent...

--
Emmanuel

"Mal nommer les choses c'est ajouter du malheur au
monde." -- Albert Camus.

Kenny McCormack

kapsi wrote on 31/07/05 :

What do you want exactly ? In the title you said "running dos command".
Now you ask for "implement dos commands". I'm lost. Try to be
consistent...

PDNFTT

Emmanuel Delahaye

Walter Roberson wrote on 31/07/05 :
"Please Do Not Feed The Troll"

Ah, thanks.

_____________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please do not |
/ O O\__ | feed the |
/ \ | Trolls |
/ \ \|_____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

--
Emmanuel

"Clearly your code does not meet the original spec."
"You are sentenced to 30 lashes with a wet noodle."
-- Jerry Coffin in a.l.c.c++

Malcolm

kapsi said:
I was just wondering as to how to implement dos commands and windows
commands using the C language?
any ideas?

#include <afewstandardheaders.h>
#include <afewsystemspecificheaders.h>

int main(void)
{
printf("Prints some output to the dos window\n");
systemspecificcall();
return 0;

kapsi

been a bit late in replying .. but what i exactly had in mind was that
.... i was thinking of this prank... i want to write a program with
which i can change the icons ... on the desktop... it can be done
manually .. by doing each icon, but i was wondering if there is a way
to do it with software ........ hope you understand what i mean to
say.....
can any one show me how to?
yours kapil

Default User

kapsi said:
been a bit late in replying

By now, I certainly have no idea what you are talking about. Please
quote a sufficient portion of the previous message. To do so from
header.

Brian

Keith Thompson

kapsi said:
been a bit late in replying .. but what i exactly had in mind was that
... i was thinking of this prank... i want to write a program with
which i can change the icons ... on the desktop... it can be done
manually .. by doing each icon, but i was wondering if there is a way
to do it with software ........ hope you understand what i mean to
say.....
can any one show me how to?
yours kapil

Since you haven't ... provided any context ... even though we've told
you ... literally hundreds of times ... exactly how to do so ... even
if you use ... the broken interface ... provided by groups.google.com
.... I don't know ... exactly what you're talking about ... but I'm
reasonably certain ... that it's completely off-topic here.

Try a newsgroup with "windows" in its name, and cut down on the
ellipses.