running eXist 1.0b1 under windows

Bastian Gorke

Hi,

does anybody running the newest eXist snapshot (1.0b1) under windows? i
couldnt come behind this error while starting ./bin/server.bat msg:

Invalid initial heap
size: -Xms32000k -Xmx256000k -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djava.e
ndorsed.dirs="C:\Programme\eXist-1.0b1\lib\endorsed -Dexist.home=C:\Programm
e\eX
ist-1.0b1 -jar "C:\Programme\eXist-1.0b1\start.jar

any ideas are usefull and welcome.

regards, bastian

Unregistered

I've got the same error, and have tried to get the bloody thing to wor
for a week.

It's pretty annoying that it's always the same pain to get those crapp
open source things to work :

Unregistered