running fastcgi on windows?

wolf

i have without any success tried hard to get python
scripts running under apache on windows using fastcgi.
it is totally unclear to me what role the adaption
script http://alldunn.com/python/fcgi.py plays, or
exactly what directives i have to use in which places.
given the promises of fastcgi, its wide deployment and
good standing, this is sort of, well, disappointing. can
anyone substantially help here? my suspicion is that
fcgi.py will not run under windows at all, because the
modified version of the same script deployed with
quixote says, on lines 380ff, "This function won't work
on Windows at all." What can i do?

helplessly,

_wolf

Robin Bryce

err, embarisingly, my reply seems to be atatched to the wrong thread.
see reply to post on 21st with subject Tkinter: Clipping a canvas text
item.

soz