    "frontpg.exe http://mydomain.com" into the command prompt.

    Thanks!
    Bernie

    bernadou, Nov 16, 2004

  2. No there isn't. The ability to automatically initiate an executable would
    be a giant security risk, because if it were possible, that means that you
    could load up a Web page one day and the page could start deleting your
    files, formatting your hard drives, or whatever else.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Nov 16, 2004

  3. bernadou

    bernadou Guest

    I sort of assumed as much, but I thought I check. Thanks for reply.

    bernadou, Nov 17, 2004