running interactive 4NT commands from java

Discussion in 'Java' started by nanda, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. nanda

    nanda Guest

    Hi
    I have to do the following from a java application

    Run a command in windows 4NT prompt which prompts for 4 arguments one
    after another
    My problem is that I cant give all the 4 arguments at once
    I have to give the arguments one by one basing on the request
    So I need something like this

    [c:\] createsystem.cmd
    Enter your system name: adsfdsf
    Enter your id : abce
    Enter your location : sadfdsf
    Enter your country : fdsafds

    I should be able to run this command and pass the required arguments
    from an input file

    I wonder how this can be done.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    nanda, Jul 18, 2006