    this server for running JSPs? Please give me the information
    regarding the setting the class path for Websphere server and
    executing JSPs.

    Amar More, Apr 19, 2005

  2. Amar More

    kaeli Guest

    In article <>, amar_more_2003
    @yahoo.co.in enlightened us with...
    > Hello all,
    > I am studying JSPs for the first time. The programs are working
    > on Tomcat server. But I want to use Websphere server. So how to use
    > this server for running JSPs? Please give me the information
    > regarding the setting the class path for Websphere server and
    > executing JSPs.

    Read the documentation. That's what it's for. People don't write documention
    because they enjoy typing. Well, most of them don't anyway.

    ~kaeli~
    If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with
    their lights off?
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

    kaeli, Apr 19, 2005

  3. kaeli <> writes:

    > Read the documentation. That's what it's for. People don't write documention
    > because they enjoy typing. Well, most of them don't anyway.

    In fact it could be argued that too many writing documentation dislike
    typing, and try to do as little of it as possible. *sigh*

    Tor Iver Wilhelmsen, Apr 19, 2005
  4. Amar More

    kaeli Guest

    In article <>,
    enlightened us with...
    > kaeli <> writes:
    >
    > > Read the documentation. That's what it's for. People don't write documention
    > > because they enjoy typing. Well, most of them don't anyway.

    > In fact it could be argued that too many writing documentation dislike
    > typing, and try to do as little of it as possible. *sigh*

    LOL
    There are few products out there that don't have good enough documentation to
    do basic product setup. WS/AD isn't one of them.

    I do find that many open source projects have very crappy documention. Not
    all, certainly, but many.

    ~kaeli~
    What, me, normal?

    kaeli, Apr 19, 2005
  5. Amar More

    nospam Guest

    Amar More wrote:
    > Hello all,
    > I am studying JSPs for the first time. The programs are working
    > on Tomcat server. But I want to use Websphere server. So how to use
    > this server for running JSPs? Please give me the information
    > regarding the setting the class path for Websphere server and
    > executing JSPs.

    If you create a Web Project in WSAD your classpath is already set up.

    nospam, Apr 25, 2005