Running JSPs on Websphere

Amar More

Hello all,
I am studying JSPs for the first time. The programs are working
on Tomcat server. But I want to use Websphere server. So how to use
this server for running JSPs? Please give me the information
regarding the setting the class path for Websphere server and
executing JSPs.

kaeli

amar_more_2003 said:
Hello all,
I am studying JSPs for the first time. The programs are working
on Tomcat server. But I want to use Websphere server. So how to use
this server for running JSPs? Please give me the information
regarding the setting the class path for Websphere server and
executing JSPs.

Read the documentation. That's what it's for. People don't write documention
because they enjoy typing. Well, most of them don't anyway.

~kaeli~
If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with
their lights off?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Tor Iver Wilhelmsen

kaeli said:
Read the documentation. That's what it's for. People don't write documention
because they enjoy typing. Well, most of them don't anyway.

In fact it could be argued that too many writing documentation dislike
typing, and try to do as little of it as possible. *sigh*

kaeli

In fact it could be argued that too many writing documentation dislike
typing, and try to do as little of it as possible. *sigh*

LOL
There are few products out there that don't have good enough documentation to
do basic product setup. WS/AD isn't one of them.

I do find that many open source projects have very crappy documention. Not
all, certainly, but many.

Guest

Amar said:
Hello all,
I am studying JSPs for the first time. The programs are working
on Tomcat server. But I want to use Websphere server. So how to use
this server for running JSPs? Please give me the information
regarding the setting the class path for Websphere server and
executing JSPs.

If you create a Web Project in WSAD your classpath is already set up.