running Lua in Python

Arnaud Delobelle

Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to run Lua scripts in Python, and also send and
receive data between the two. Something like lunatic-python [1] would
be ideal. However, so far I haven't been able to build it on the
machines it's supposed to run on (macs with OS X Lion) and it seems to
be dormant.

My requirements are stock OS X Python (which is 2.7) and Lua 5.2. I'm
looking for either a way to make lunatic-python work or another tool
that would do the job.

Thanks in advance.