Running multiple mod_ruby applications on the same Apache

David Heinemeier Hansson

Is there anyway to bind a mod_ruby space to a single virtual host in
Apache? I'm running into problems when trying to run two similar
mod_ruby applications on the same server. Since they frequently share
the same Apache process, they both try to extend the same classes and
such with conflicting advice.

Or is it easier to just setup another Apache on another port?