Running .NET Web Apps On Macs

Juba

Hello,

I've been having trouble running my web application developed in .NET with
C# on Macs. It looks normal on PCs but Mac users are complaining that
everything looks scrambled on the screen! I have a Datalist with pictures
and text on it (Articles) and another Datalist with multiline TextBoxes
(detailed description of the Articles) (http://www.crfmissions.org)

Does anyone have experienced the same? Is there a solution/recommendation to
run .NET on Macs?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Gilberto

Kevin Spencer

You're not running .Net on the client machine. You're running a browser
viewing an HTML document. The problem is most likely that the HTML your
ASP.Net app is generating is not compatible with the Mac browser. If you
have a URL to look at, we could be more specific.

--
Kevin Spencer
..Net Developer