    Thanks in advance,
    Ron

    PS - Posted this in the general ASP forum, sorry for the double post.

    Ron, Aug 18, 2006

  2. Hi,

    You only have access to the password when you are using basic authentication
    (which of course pops up the dialog box).

    dominick
    www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier, Aug 19, 2006

  3. You might be able to p/invoke CreateProcessWithTokenW (which may also
    require DuplicateTokenHandle so that you can get a primary token for the
    user). Check www.pinvoke.net to see if they have the declarations already.

    Joe K.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Aug 19, 2006