Running Python on a Computer Cluster in the Cloud - cloudnumbers.com

Markus Schmidberger

Dear Python users,

cloudnumbers.com provides researchers and companies with the access to
resources to perform high performance calculations in the cloud. As
cloudnumbers.com's community manager I may invite you to register and
test your Python application on a computer cluster in the cloud for
free: http://my.cloudnumbers.com/register

We are looking forward to get your feedback and consumer insights. Take
the chance and have an impact to the development of a new cloud
computing calculation platform.

Our aim is to change the way of research collaboration is done today by
bringing together scientists and businesses from all over the world on a
single platform. cloudnumbers.com is a Berlin (Germany) based
international high-tech startup striving for enabling everyone to
benefit from the High Performance Computing related advantages of the
cloud. We provide easy access to applications running on any kind of
computer hardware from single core high memory machines up to 1000
cores computer clusters.

To get more information check out our web-page
(http://www.cloudnumbers.com/) or follow our blog about cloud computing,
HPC and HPC applications: http://cloudnumbers.com/blog

Key features of our platform for efficient computing in the cloud are:

* Turn fixed into variable costs and pay only for the capacity you need.
Watch our latest saving costs with cloudnumbers.com video:

* Enter the cloud using an intuitive and user friendly platform. Watch
our latest cloudnumbers.com in a nutshell video:

* Be released from ongoing technological obsolescence and continuous
maintenance costs (e.g. linking to libraries or system dependencies)

* Accelerated your Python, C, C++, Fortran, R, ... calculations through
parallel processing and great computing capacity - more than 1000 cores
are available and GPUs are coming soon.

* Share your results worldwide (coming soon).

* Get high speed access to public databases (please let us know, if your
favorite database is missing!).

* We have developed a security architecture that meets high requirements
of data security and privacy. Read our security white paper:
http://d1372nki7bx5yg.cloudfront.ne...11/06/cloudnumberscom-security.whitepaper.pdf

Best
Markus

--
Dr. rer. nat. Markus Schmidberger
Senior Community Manager

Cloudnumbers.com GmbH
Chausseestraße 6
10119 Berlin

www.cloudnumbers.com
E-Mail: (e-mail address removed)

Amtsgericht München, HRB 191138
Geschäftsführer: Erik Muttersbach, Markus Fensterer, Moritz v.
Petersdorff-Campen