    Hi!

    Is possible to run scripts at the side of the client?

    Thanks!

    Tarllem, Mar 5, 2005

  2. Tarllem

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Karl Seguin, Mar 5, 2005

  3. Are you familiar with javascript? Is that what you mean?

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Mar 6, 2005
  4. Tarllem

    Tarllem Guest

    I don`t know JavaScript but I know VB. I need to run a script in the side of
    the client and to send parameters from this script to another function in
    the side of server.

    Tarllem, Mar 6, 2005
  5. On the client you have javascript. That's the language for writing scripts
    for browsers. There is a number of ways of passing data from server to
    client. One of the most common is using hidden text input elements.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Mar 6, 2005