    send me small examples or ideas
    by
    chellappa
    chellappa, Jul 6, 2005

  2. chellappa

    Yohji Guest

    Er,I think you can try gprof instead of writing by yourself.It can tell
    you by 1/100 second.But if you think it is not good,write a program by
    yourself.I am also a beginner,I can not write such program on Linux.
    Yohji, Jul 6, 2005

  3. chellappa

    Chris Hills Guest

    In article <>,chell
    appa <> writes
    >hi,
    >i want to find the ruuning time of program using c ..
    >problem:
    >i want to find the running time of program using c , i have one routine
    >in c,,,
    >i want to find how much , its take for running.. usinf time_t is tell
    >only seconds in basee of system clock ..
    >i need internally excact running time of program...
    >send me small examples or ideas
    >by
    >chellappa

    1 Home work?

    2 what is the operating system and or target MCU?

    3 this is not a C question. you need a more specific NG (depending onthe
    answers to 1 and 2)

    /\/\/ www.phaedsys.org \/\/\
    Chris Hills, Jul 6, 2005
  4. chellappa

    Abhi Guest

    just adding a bit to the problem, I have a requirement that if such
    routine/program takes more than a specified time, then it needs to be
    terminated.
    Abhi, Jul 6, 2005
  5. chellappa

    chellappa Guest

    it is not home work...
    i need finding running time of program...
    please explain me, i need information about ,if u using gprof, thats i
    needeed
    chellappa, Jul 6, 2005
  6. chellappa

    BGreene Guest