Running visual studio 2003 on windows media center edition

menelty

I have tried installing microsoft visual studio.net 2003 on windows
edia center edition but get the error "the web server reported the
following error when attempting to create or open the web project
located at the following URL:'http://localhost/webapplication1'.
'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'. "

It worked fine on my older operating system of xp professional.

I have tried the many fixes suggested out there but none appear to
work. From what I can see there seems to be a conflict with the iis
versions. Is there a download to fix this? or any suggestions?

thanks in advance,

menelty