Running WebDev.WebServer on a system without vs 2005 causes file not found exception

David Hubbard

I am developing a small web site for a club using asp.net 2.0. I am tyring
to run test versions of the site on a system that does not have vs 2005 on
it nor does it need it. To do this I run WebDev.WebServer using the
following line:

start /B WebDev.WebServer /port:4131 /path:d:\ClubSite /vpath:/ClubSite

I have added v2 of the framework to the path but I get a
FileNotFoundException with WebDev.WebHost. Has anyone seen anything like
this?

Thanks any help would be appreciated.