Runs locally, but cant get to it remotely?

bbenham

I created the simple "hello world" web service. Runs fine on localhost, but when I try to invoke it from another computer in the office, it tells me that I can't use the test page from a remote computer.

nube question, but what is the URL syntax to access the simple hello world method from a remote computer ?

Grayson Ferrantex

Here are some comments from my Web.config file...

For debugging only: Remove when production
This webServices snipit enables testing of Web Services over the internet
otherwise get "The test form is only available for requests from the local
machine"
rgf added 10/21/03
add the following under <webServices>
<protocols>