    anyone have the same problem?

    thanks

    Max

    Massimo Fusetto, Aug 7, 2006

  2. Massimo Fusetto

    Mike Brind Guest

    Massimo Fusetto wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > i have a problem on an asp page , running since 1 year ago, whe try to
    > create a file systemobject using
    > set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
    > the error returned is :
    >
    > (0x8002801D)
    > Library not registered
    >
    > IIS 5.1
    > XP PRO sp2
    >
    > anyone have the same problem?

    Not me, but then I have scrobj.dll installed, registered and in working
    order. If you have always had this problem, scrobj.dll may not be
    installed. You can google for a download. If the problem has only
    just happened, your copy may have got corrupted. You will probably
    need to download and register a new version.

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Aug 7, 2006

  3. "Mike Brind" <> wrote in message

    > Massimo Fusetto wrote:
    > > hi all,
    > >
    > > i have a problem on an asp page , running since 1 year ago, whe try to
    > > create a file systemobject using
    > > set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
    > > the error returned is :
    > >
    > > (0x8002801D)
    > > Library not registered
    > >
    > > IIS 5.1
    > > XP PRO sp2
    > >
    > > anyone have the same problem?
    > >

    > Not me, but then I have scrobj.dll installed, registered and in working
    > order. If you have always had this problem, scrobj.dll may not be
    > installed. You can google for a download. If the problem has only
    > just happened, your copy may have got corrupted. You will probably
    > need to download and register a new version.

    scrobj.dll ? Did you mean scrrun.dll ?

    Anthony Jones, Aug 7, 2006
  4. Massimo Fusetto

    Mike Brind Guest

    Anthony Jones wrote:
    > "Mike Brind" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Massimo Fusetto wrote:
    > > > hi all,
    > > >
    > > > i have a problem on an asp page , running since 1 year ago, whe try to
    > > > create a file systemobject using
    > > > set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
    > > > the error returned is :
    > > >
    > > > (0x8002801D)
    > > > Library not registered
    > > >
    > > > IIS 5.1
    > > > XP PRO sp2
    > > >
    > > > anyone have the same problem?
    > > >

    > > Not me, but then I have scrobj.dll installed, registered and in working
    > > order. If you have always had this problem, scrobj.dll may not be
    > > installed. You can google for a download. If the problem has only
    > > just happened, your copy may have got corrupted. You will probably
    > > need to download and register a new version.
    > >

    > scrobj.dll ? Did you mean scrrun.dll ?

    Yes.

    :-/

    Mike Brind, Aug 7, 2006
  5. "Mike Brind" <> ha scritto nel messaggio

    > Anthony Jones wrote:
    >> "Mike Brind" <> wrote in message

    >> > Not me, but then I have scrobj.dll installed, registered and in working
    >> > order. If you have always had this problem, scrobj.dll may not be
    >> > installed. You can google for a download. If the problem has only
    >> > just happened, your copy may have got corrupted. You will probably
    >> > need to download and register a new version.
    >> >

    >> scrobj.dll ? Did you mean scrrun.dll ?
    >>

    > Yes.
    >
    > :-/

    thank for you help but...
    no happens downloading and installing dll
    i've try to reinstall all downloading
    WindowsXP-Windows2000-Script56-KB917344-x86-ita.exe
    install ok but the error remain.

    Max

    Massimo Fusetto, Aug 9, 2006