runtime error on scripting.filesystemobject

Massimo Fusetto

hi all,

i have a problem on an asp page , running since 1 year ago, whe try to
create a file systemobject using
set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
the error returned is :

(0x8002801D)
Library not registered

IIS 5.1
XP PRO sp2

anyone have the same problem?

thanks

Max

Mike Brind

Massimo said:
hi all,

i have a problem on an asp page , running since 1 year ago, whe try to
create a file systemobject using
set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
the error returned is :

(0x8002801D)
Library not registered

IIS 5.1
XP PRO sp2

anyone have the same problem?

Not me, but then I have scrobj.dll installed, registered and in working
order. If you have always had this problem, scrobj.dll may not be
installed. You can google for a download. If the problem has only
just happened, your copy may have got corrupted. You will probably
need to download and register a new version.

Anthony Jones

Mike Brind said:
Not me, but then I have scrobj.dll installed, registered and in working
order. If you have always had this problem, scrobj.dll may not be
installed. You can google for a download. If the problem has only
just happened, your copy may have got corrupted. You will probably
need to download and register a new version.

scrobj.dll ? Did you mean scrrun.dll ?

Massimo Fusetto

Mike Brind said:

thank for you help but...
no happens downloading and installing dll
i've try to reinstall all downloading
WindowsXP-Windows2000-Script56-KB917344-x86-ita.exe
install ok but the error remain.

Max