Runtime Validation WebControl

brandonjack007

I have a webcontrol that extends from System.Web.UI.WebControls.
WebControl. It has 3 drop downlists for day, month, year. The day,
month, year then form the property called SelectedDate. The control
also has properties for MinimumDate , MaximumDate. During design time
while seting property I have validations to ensure
MinimumDate<SelectedDate<MaximumDate.
How can I achieve this validation during runtime when the User enters
a date which is greater than MinimumDate.